Today I quit calorie counting… 3 days in. It’s not for me. I’m going absolutely insane.
But I realized a few things that made it worth it:
- Not that it’s a problem… but I have to eat my fruit and veggies (approx 3 servings fruit, 2 cups veggies) everyday to hit 1200 calories a day.
- My macros were right on target (according to myfitnesspal)… without trying.
- Weight Watcher’s is easy… once you know the points plus value of a food it’s easy to calculate mindlessly. I l
Now that I have an idea of what I’m eating… Here’s my plan:
- Continue with Weight Watchers but keep my fruit/veggies in check to make sure I’m eating enough.
- Workout more - cardio & strength training (I need to work on this! maybe make a schedule?!?)
- Eat back all my exercise points plus on a daily basis (to make sure I’m getting enough calories in).
- Drink a minimum of 2 liters of water a day.
- Keep it simple so I can do this the rest of my life.